Thursday, December 14, 2006

This isn't a real post. It is a guilt post. One of those I have not posted in a million years and feel like I'm neglecting all things important to me post. I do that with people too, I'm ashamed to say. I realize late at night that I have not made contact with friend X in a very long time and then I send a rambling place holder of an email that merits no response but is really just meant to be an "I'm thinking about you and feel guilty that I'm such a poor friend" contact. This is also a please-don't-cancel-my-blogpage Blogger post. I'm not sure if they do that with blogs - shut them down for disuse, that is. They do that with hotmail. When I forget to check my hotmail account for 30 days they shut it down. Well, I can re-activate it but then all the emails that were there before are lost. Maybe They are less likely to shut abandoned websites down these days because it seems that space is no longer at a premium on the net. Yahoo not too long ago gave me approximately a zillion times more space than I used to have. How is it that space keeps expanding when the junk (not unlike this semi-random splat of words) keeps being added? Perhaps They keep finding ways to scrunch these little bits of data into smaller bits? Did you know that if you roll your clothes you can fit a ton of extra stuff in your suitcase AND the clothing does not wrinkle. It is true. And that is because the clothing rolls fit super tightly together. I'm sure it must be the same with the internet.

Alright. I think I've made my point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgive you. Now, BLOG!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home